|1. Strip Center in Noblesville, IN: 9,296 SF recently renovated strip center on over 1 ac corner lot in a high income Indianapolis MSA with an AHI of $101K/yr in a 3 mile radius. Leased with long term tenants. NOI $101K/yr. $1.12M. 9.03% cap.
2. Retail Center in Orem, UT: 20,282 SF attractive retail center completed in 2003 on 1.8 ac lot. Shadow anchored by Macey’s Grocery, a regional operator with multiple locations. 100% NNN leased to credit, national and local tenants. NOI $286K/yr. $4.41M. 6.50% cap.
3. Arby’s in Lubbock, TX: 4,846 SF single tenant fast food restaurant built in 2002 on .71 ac lot along busy artery. 100% absolute NNN leased till 2022 to a strong franchisee with 20+ units. NOI $79K/yr. $1.131M. 7% cap.
4. Retail Center in Indio, CA: 9888 SF retail center completed in 2004 on nearly 1 ac lot in growing Riverside County. Along Hwy-111. 100% leased to multiple tenants including Verizon Wireless, Indio Medical Clinic, Little Caesars and Cricket. NOI $136K/yr. $2.186M. 6.25% cap.
5. O’Reilly Auto Parts in Minneapolis, MN: 17,923 SF single tenant retail building renovated in 1999 on .79 ac lot in upper middle-class neighborhood. Close to I-55. 100% NNN- corp leased till 2022. NOI $123K/yr with a rent bump in 2020. $1.491M. 8.25% cap.
6. Retail Plaza in Mishawaka, IN: 62,577 SF well kept shopping center built in 1990 on 6.65 ac lot anchored by 49,337 SF Kroger Supermarket in South Bend suburbs. 94% NNN leased to seven tenants. NOI $ 375K/yr. $4.386M. 8.56% cap.
7. Ross Dress for Less in Olympia, WA: 48,190 SF inline single tenant retail building renovated in 1991 on .49 ac lot in a fast growing area. Along major retail artery with over 34,000 CPD and with easy access to I-5 with 128,000 VPD. Recently extended NNN lease till 2025 to a national credit tenant with 1,483 stores. NOI $191K/yr. $2.95M. 6.50% cap.
8. Strip Center in Collierville, TN: 10,818 SF attractive strip center renovated in 2012 on 1.24 ac lot in high income Memphis metro with a MHI of $111K/yr in a 3 mile ring. 100% NNN leased to Total Health Medical Clinic, Plato’s Closet and One Upon A Child. NOI $220K/yr. $2.75M. 8% cap.
9. Retail Center in Sacramento, CA: 14,288 SF well maintained retail center built in 1992 on over 1 ac lot adjacent to a signalized corner location. Close to Kaiser Permanente Medical Hospital. 89% leased to multiple tenants including Starbucks and Subway. NOI $240K/yr. $3.999M. 6.01% cap.
10.Neighborhood Center in Grand Island, NE: 82,367 SF well kept shopping center renovated in 1992 on 8 ac lot in a growing middle-class area. Key tenants: Goodwill and Party City. Close to Conestoga Mall and Walmart Supercenter. 97% leased. NOI $542K/yr. $6.655M. 8.15% cap.