1. Walgreens Anchored Center in Vallejo, CA: 42,642 SF shopping center renovated in 1991 on 3.26 ac lot in a city in growing San Francisco Bay Area. Notable tenants include; 13,600 SF Walgreens, Round Table, & Popeye’s Chicken. 83% NNN leased to retail and medical tenants. Actual NOI $387K/yr. $6M. 6.5% cap. Upside potential when fully occupied.
2. MOB in Tonawanda, NY: 18,304 SF well maintained three tenant medical building developed in 1995 on over 1 ac lot in Buffalo suburbs. Adjacent to I-290 with over 179,000 VPD. 100% NNN leased to DaVita Dialysis, Quest Diagnostics, and EyeSight Medical Center. NOI $325K/yr. $4.865M. 6.69% cap.
3. Retail Center in Cromwell, CT: 9,990 SF multitenant retail center constructed in 1994 on 1.88 ac lot at a signalized corner location. In affluent neighborhood with an AHI of $112K/yr. in a 3-mile radius. 100% NNN leased to seven tenants. NOI $140K/yr. $2.15M. 6.53% cap.
4. Mixed-use in Dayton, OH: 26,690 SF two-story multitenant professional building renovated in 1991 on 2.79 ac lot in affluent (AHI $112K/yr.) area. 90% leased to medical and professional tenants. NOI $213K/yr. $2.419M. 8.84% cap.
5. Strip Center in Machesney Park, IL: 10,580 SF well maintained retail center constructed in 2006 on 1.05 ac lot at a highly visible location in Rockford suburbs. 100% leased with great tenant mix including H&R Block, and Subway. Mostly NNN leased. NOI $155K/yr. $1.975M. 7.85% cap.
6. Goodwill & Planet Fitness Anchored Center in Phoenix, AZ: 75,559 SF attractive shopping center developed in 1985 on 5.69 ac lot at a highly trafficked corridor with over 42,000 CPD. 94% NNN leased. NOI $902K/yr. $12.887M. 7% cap.
7. Retail Center in Milwaukee, WI: 8498 SF attractive retail center built in 2006 on .86 ac lot along busy corridor. Shadow anchored by Pick ‘n Save. 100% leased to multiple credit tenants. NOI $161K/yr. $2.439M. 6.6% cap.
8. Walgreens Anchored Plaza in Hanover Park, IL: 36,101 SF shopping center on 3.38 ac lot anchored by 14,080 SF Walgreens. 97% NNN leased. NOI $401K/yr. $6.15M. 6.53% cap.
9. Retail Center in Columbus, OH: 21,290 SF well kept retail center on 2.75 ac lot adjacent to a busy retail artery. Near I-270. 100% leased. NOI $255K/yr. $3.192M. 8% cap.
10. Hobby Lobby Anchored Plaza in St. Peters, MO: 176,804 SF shopping center with 4 single tenant outparcels on over 14 ac lot in affluent and growing St. Louis MSA. Anchored by Hobby Lobby, Office Depot, Edge Fitness, Cycle Gear, and Northern Tool & Equipment. With frontage along I-70 with over 84,000 CPD. 100% NNN leased to 11 tenants. NOI $1.884M/yr. $20M. 9.42% cap. Note, flyer not available, full brochure upon request.
About The Properties
Transmercial is the only company in the US that offers this list of best properties between $950K to $30M in 50 states. These properties are selected from 300-400 daily listings from many commercial real estate companies, and various other sources. Each property has a brief description and a flyer. Please click here for selection criteria. Underlined names, if any, indicate safe hyperlinks that you can click for more info. For a full marketing brochure, please reply and specify the property number. Transmercial will guide you thru the whole acquisition process if needed. It will track all the issues via the “Due Diligence Summary” report until they are all resolved prior to closing.
Below are the most commonly used acronyms:
· AHI/MHI: Avg./Median Household Income. National average is about $55+K/yr.
· NOI: Net Operating Income. It’s the income after all expenses (prop taxes, ins., maintenance) paid.
· NNN: Triple net lease in which tenants pay taxes, insurance and maintenance expenses.
· NNN-: Triple net lease with landlord responsible for roof and structure. Used by Transmercial only.