1. Advance Auto Parts in Jacksonville, FL: 7,000 SF single tenant auto parts center at a corner location. 15 year NNN- lease with 5 years left. NOI $135K/yr. $1.84M. 7.35% cap.
2. Retail Center in Raleigh, NC: 10,100 SF attractive retail center built in 2007 on .90 ac lot. Across from Walmart Supercenter. 100% leased to six tenants. Five NNN leases. NOI $200K/yr. $2.675M. 7.49% cap.
3. DaVita in Stockton, CA: 8935 SF DaVita Dialysis Center constructed in 2013 on nearly 1 ac lot in a growing city. 15 year lease with 11+ years left. NNN lease with minimal landlord responsibilities. NOI $263K/yr with 3% annual rent increases. $4.055M. 6.5% cap.
4. Starbucks Coffee in Carrollton, GA: 2,200 SF newly constructed drive-thru Starbucks Coffee on .50 ac lot in fast growing Atlanta suburbs. Adjacent to Tanner Medical Center. Close to University of West Georgia with over 23,000 students. 10 year NNN- lease with 9.5+ years left. NOI $110K/yr with a 5% rent increase in year 6. $1.835M. 6% cap.
5. Denny’s in Portage, IN: 5,300 SF well maintained Denny’s restaurant on 1.23 acres lot at a hard corner in Chicago metro. Adjacent to several hotels and close to I-94.100% absolute NNN lease with 10+ years left to an operator with 27 locations. NOI $154K/yr. $2.1M. 7.35% cap.
6. Office Building in Bakersfield, CA: 8,000 SF Class-B multitenant office building on .54 ac lot. Near Mercy Hospital. 100% leased. NOI $104K/yr. $1.3M. 8% cap.
7. Retail Center in Fort Myers, FL: 20,000 SF mature retail center on 1.69 ac lot. All units face US-41. 100% leased with excellent tenant mix including Sherwin Williams, Fast Signs & Little Caesars. NOI $280K/yr. $3.5M. 8% cap.
8. Shopping Center in Olympia, WA: 41,364 SF attractive shopping center renovated in 2006 on 4.66 ac lot along main corridor in growing Tacoma suburbs. 85% leased to twenty successful tenants. NOI $459K/yr. $7.6M. 6.04% cap.
9. Neighborhood Center in Folsom, CA: 60,095 SF beautiful shopping center completed in 1991 on over 6 ac lot at a signalized intersection in affluent Sacramento suburbs with an AHI of $132K/yr in a 1 mile radius. The only retail center in this prestigious neighborhood. Major tenants: Starbucks Coffee, Canyon Grill, Goodwill, Edward Jones and Fitness 19. 57% NNN leased. Proforma NOI $723K/yr. $6.985M. 10.4% proforma cap.
10.Brakes Plus in Rowlett, TX: 4,125 SF seven bays single tenant auto center built in 1996 on .70 ac lot in growing and high income Dallas suburbs. Close to Hwy-66. Newly extended absolute NNN corp lease till 2028. NOI $102K/yr with 10% rent increases every 5 years. $1.638M. 6.25% cap.
About The Properties
Transmercial is the only company in the US that offers this list of best properties between $950K to $30M in 50 states. These properties are selected from 300-400 daily listings from many commercial real estate companies, and various other sources. Each property has a brief description and a flyer. Please click here for selection criteria. Underlined names, if any, indicate safe hyperlinks that you can click for more info. For a full marketing brochure, please reply and specify the property number. Transmercial will guide you thru the whole acquisition process if needed. It will track all the issues via the “Due Diligence Summary” report until they are all resolved prior to closing.
Below are the most commonly used acronyms:
· AHI: Avg. Household Income. National average is about $55+K/yr.
· NOI: Net Operating Income. It’s the income after all expenses (prop taxes, ins., maintenance) paid.
· NNN: Triple net lease in which tenants pay taxes, insurance and maintenance expenses.
· NNN-: Triple net lease with landlord responsible for roof and structure. Used by Transmercial only.