https://secureservercdn.net/18.104.22.168/6vz.f09.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/TransmercialHeader.jpg 0 0 davidvtran https://secureservercdn.net/22.214.171.124/6vz.f09.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/TransmercialHeader.jpg davidvtran2015-04-10 15:28:272015-06-18 15:28:5104-10: Neighborhood Center, Inline Center, Retail Centers, Strip Centers
- Strip Center in Windsor Mill, MD: 6000 SF strip center built in 2013 on .66 ac lot at a signalized intersection in growing Baltimore suburbs. 100% NNN leased to EJW Distributors, Boost Mobile & Metro PCS, Momo’s, C-Mart and church. NOI $103K/yr. $1.255M. 8.25% cap.
- Retail Center in Fort Worth, TX: 15,073 SF retail center completed in 2004 on 1.41 ac lot. Across from 225,000 SF Chapel Hill Center, with upscale restaurants including WorldPlus Market, James Avery Jewelry, Mi Cocina and Buttons. With easy access to I-30. 100% NNN leased to five tenants. NOI $373K/yr. $4.5M. 8.30% cap.
- Retail Center in Evansville, IN: 6312 SF well maintained retail center on nearly 1 ac lot. Across from Eastland Mall. 100% leased to 2 brand name tenants: Sprint and Schlotsky’s Deli/Cinnabon. NOI $93K/yr. $1.16M. 8% cap.
- Shopping Center in Rialto, CA: 25,352 SF attractive shopping center on 1.78 ac lot along main corridor in San Bernardino County. Anchored by a 9600 SF Family Dollar store.100% leased. NOI $266K/yr. $4.1M. 6.5% cap.
- Shopping Center in Perris, CA: 48,331 SF shopping center constructed in 1991 on over 5 ac lot in fast growing Riverside County. Across from new 180,000 SF Super Walmart. With easy access to I-215. NOI $723K/yr. $10.3M. 7.02% cap.
- Retail Center in Santa Rosa, CA: 21,230 SF attractive retail center completed in 2003 on 1½ ac lot in fast growing & upper middle class town North of San Francisco. 92% leased to national, regional and local tenants. Pro forma NOI $323K/yr. $4.95M. 6.50% pro forma cap.
- Inline Center in Waukegan, IL: 18,200 SF inline center in growing Chicago suburbs. Shadow anchored by Target and Jewel Oslo grocery. Good tenants mix: GNC, Hair Cuttery, H&R Block, Sears Optical and Envy Nails. 92% NNN leased. Actual NOI $290K/yr. $3.87M. 7.50% cap.
- Neighborhood Center in Melrose, IL: 138,355 SF shopping center on over 11 ac lot at a major retail intersection anchored by Planet Fitness, Harbor Freight and FAMSA. Adjacent to T.J Maxx, Burlington Coat Factory and Tony’s Finer Foods. Close to Kindred Hospital. 82% NNN leased. Actual NOI $1.031M/yr. $14.25M. 7.24% cap.
(c) Transmercial 2015