https://secureservercdn.net/188.8.131.52/6vz.f09.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/TransmercialHeader.jpg 0 0 davidvtran https://secureservercdn.net/184.108.40.206/6vz.f09.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/TransmercialHeader.jpg davidvtran2015-04-23 15:49:162015-06-18 15:49:3604-23: La Petite Academy, Steak ‘N Shake, Retail Centers, Office building
- La Petite Academy in Santa Fe, NM: 6600 SF well maintained day care facility on .66 ac lot in upper middle class area. Close to Walmart and Home Depot. 100% absolute NNN corp lease with over 4-yrs left. NOI $115K/yr. $1.358M. 8.50% cap.
- Strip Center in Fort Wayne, IN: 12,415 SF attractive strip center constructed in 2006 on nearly 2 ac lot. 100% NNN leased to American Mattress, Penn Station, Great Clips, Massage Envy, Q House and Real Beauty. NOI $181K/yr. $2.34M. 7.74% cap.
- Retail Center in Fort Wayne, IN: 15,340 SF retail center built in 2004 on 2.26 ac outparcel to Meijer and Home Depot. Across from Lowe’s and Sam’s Club. Near Costco and Hwy-24. 91% NNN leased. Actual NOI $224K/yr. $2.9M. 7.74% actual cap. Upside potential.
- Retail Center in Fort Wayne, IN: 16,750 SF eye-catching retail center completed in 2005 on nearly 2 ac lot along busy retail corridor. Close to Lutheran Hospital of Indiana and Hwy-302. 100% NNN leased to Moe’s Southwestern Grill, AT&T, Sprint, Big League Barbers, Simstone Bath Gallery, Jimmy Johns, Longe Optical, and Bangkok Thai and Sushi Bar. NOI $240K/yr. $3.1M. 7.76% cap.
- Retail Outparcel in Chino, CA:12,069 SF retail building completed in 2009 on 1.58 ac outlot in high income (AHI $99K/yr in 3 miles) San Bernardino County. Shadow anchored by Home Depot and JC Penney. Near Fwy-71. 76% NNN leased. NOI $158K/yr. $3.117M. 5.10% cap.
- Steak ‘N Shake in Lawrence, KS: 3690 SF dinner-style restaurant built in 1998 on 1.43 ac lot at a major retail corridor. Adjacent to 12 Move Theater. Across from Walmart Supercenter, Ross Dress for Less, World Market, T.J. Maxx and Home Depot center. 100% absolute NNN lease with 2½-yrs left. NOI $93K/yr. $1.06M. 8.79% cap.
- Office Building in American Fork, UT: 53,480 SF attractive single tenant office building constructed in 1996 on 3.41 ac lot in Salt Lake City suburbs. Next to I-15. 100% NNN lease with 10-yrs left to Myler Disability, a Social Security Disability Advocate with offices in all 50 states. NOI $769K/yr. $10.265M. 7.50% cap.
- Strip Center in Pittsburg, CA: 8758 SF well kept strip center on ½ ac lot at a signalized corner location and along main thoroughfare in a city East of San Francisco. Adjacent to major center with Goodwill, CVS Pharmacy, Grocery Store and Dollar Tree. 80% leased. Pro forma NOI $106K/yr. $1.5M. 7% pro forma cap.
- Retail Building in Springfield, MO: 16,458 SF two units attractive retail building on .80 ac lot. Part of shopping center with Tuesday Morning, Empire Bank, Dryer’s Boots & Shoes and more. Close to Mercy Hospital Springfield. 100% leased to Rent-a-Center and Cartridge World. NOI $86K/yr. $1.075M. 8% cap.
(c) Transmercial 2015