- Walgreens in Glen Ellyn, IL: 14,490 SF attractive drive-thru Walgreens Pharmacy constructed in 2004 at a hard corner location in affluent Chicago suburbs with an AHI of $118K/yr in 1 mile. 100% lease with over 9-yrs left. NOI $420K/yr. $7M. 6% cap.
- Hancock Fabrics in Baldwyn, MS: 742,372 SF Hancock Fabrics corp headquarters & distribution center on 64½ acres of land along Hwy-45. 20-yrs absolute NNN lease. NOI $2.16M/yr. with annual 1.5% rent bumps. $24M. 9% cap.
- Shopping Center in Orland Park, IL: 40,100 SF attractive shopping center in growing and high income Chicago suburbs. Next to Jewel-Osco grocery and across from Target and Lowe’s. Near Walmart Supercenter. 100% leased to long term tenants. NOI $380K/yr. $4.75M. 8% cap.
- Lumber Liquidators in Waterbury, CT: 6500 SF newly constructed retail building on 1 ac lot along main retail corridor in Hartford suburbs. Adjacent to Walmart supercenter. New 7-yrs NNN- corp lease. NOI $74K/yr. $1.045M. 7.15% cap.
- Shopping Center in Fresno, CA: 36,516 SF inline shopping center on 2 ac lot anchored by O’Reilly Auto Parts at a hard corner location in upper middle class area. Shadow anchored by Orchard Supply Hardware. NNN leased. NOI $507K/yr. $7.809M. 6.50% cap.
- Tires Plus Portfolio in OH: 20,488 SF consisting of four single tenant auto centers. 100% absolute NNN corp leased. NOI $370K/yr. $4.119M. 9% cap.
- O’Reilly Auto Parts in Sacramento, CA: 5400 SF well maintained O’Reilly Auto Parts at a signalized intersection and along major artery. Adjacent to 99 Cents Store & DD Discount Center. 100% NNN lease with 3-yrs left. NOI $104K/yr. $1.74M. 6% cap.
- Retail Buildings & Sonic in Houston, TX: 16,550 SF retail center and Sonic drive-thru fast food restaurant on 1.75 ac outparcel to Home Depot. Across from Walmart Supercenter and Target. 100% NNN leased. NOI $525K/yr. $7.5M. 7% cap.
- Advance Auto Parts in Ocoee, FL: 7000 SF single tenant retail building completed in 2007 on 1.27 ac lot in Orland suburbs. Adjacent major retailers include: Winn-Dixie grocery, Publix Super Market, LA Fitness and Walgreens. 15-yrs NNN corp lease with over 7-yrs left. $2.5M. 6.37% cap.
(c) Transmercial 2015