https://transmercial.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/TransmercialHeader.jpg 0 0 davidvtran https://transmercial.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/TransmercialHeader.jpg davidvtran2015-05-05 15:53:362015-06-18 15:54:0205-05: Dollar Tree, Sonic Drive-In, O’Reilly Auto Parts, Dotty’s Restaurant, Garcia’s Mexican Restaurant, MOB
- Dollar Tree in Mobile, AL: 10,000 SF newly constructed Dollar Tree on 1.79 ac lot. Across from Bishop State Community College and close to I-165. 100% NNN- corp lease with 10-yrs left. NOI $125K/yr. $1.851M. 6.75% cap. NOTE: flyer not available, full OM upon request.
- Shopping Center in Greenwood, IN: 31,673 SF well maintained shopping center on 4.57 ac lot in upper middle class Indianapolis suburbs. Between Kroger grocery center and Meijer grocery. 78% NNN leased by 12 local/regional tenants. NOI $287K/yr. $3.594M. 8% actual cap. Upside potential when fully leased.
- Sonic in Kennesaw, GA: 1466 SF fast food drive-in restaurant constructed in 2001 on .85 ac lot in growing Atlanta suburbs. Close to Kennesaw State University with over 24,600 students. Brand new 15-yrs absolute NNN lease to an experience operator with 17-units. NOI $87K/yr with 7% rent increases every 5-yrs. $1.396M. 6.25% cap.
- O’Reilly in El Centro, CA: 8816 SF single tenant auto parts retail building along major corridor and with easy access to I-8. 100% NNN corp lease with 12-yrs left. NOI $119K/yr. $2.181M. 5.50% cap.
- Retail Center in Lauderhill, FL: 21,318 SF L-shaped well maintained retail center constructed in 1990 on over 2 ac lot along major artery. 100% NNN leased. NOI $267K/yr. $3.825M. 7% cap.
- MOB in Piscataway, NJ: 16,452 SF Class-A newly constructed multitenant medical office building on 1.42 ac lot in affluent (AHI $125K/yr) New York suburbs. 100% NNN leased. NOI $365K/yr. $4.75M. 7.70% cap.
- Dotty’s in Las Vegas, NF: 7300 SF restaurant built in 2001 on .85 ac lot at a highly visible location in densely populated and upper middle class area. 100% absolute NNN corp lease with 5-yrs left. NOI $181K/yr. $2.74M. 6.60% cap.
- Office Building in Flower Mound, TX: 7021 SF Class-B office building on 1 ac lot in growing and affluent Fort Worth/Dallas suburbs with an AHI of $122K/yr in a 1 mile radius. 100% NNN leased to family physician and “upscale” hair salon. NOI $104K/yr. $1.42M. 7.37% cap.
- Garcia’s in Chandler, AZ: 6000 SF Mexican restaurant completed in 2006 on .69 ac lot along major thoroughfare. Part of shopping center anchored by Lowes, Staples, Petco, Dollar Tree, Big 5 Sports, Ross, and O’Reilly auto. Excellent demographics: 448% pop growth since 2000 and $138K/yr AHI within 1 mile ring. 100% absolute NNN ground lease with 6-yrs left to a regional operator. NOI $170K/yr. $2.2M. 7.73% cap.
- Strip Center in Claremont, CA: 9226 SF well maintained strip center on .83 ac outparcel to Sprouts Farmers Market in Los Angeles County. NNN leased to multiple tenants. NOI $205K/yr. $3.79M. 5.41% cap.
(c) Transmercial 2015