1. Retail Center in Denton, TX: 37,203 SF well kept retail center on 3.74 ac lot in growing Dallas/Ft Worth suburbs. Close to Golden Triangle Mall and along I-35E. 100% leased. NOI $612K/yr. $7.3M. 8.39% cap.
2. Carrington Academy in Alpharetta, GA: 12,421 SF single-tenant childhood education center built in 2007 on 1.69 ac lot in fast growing and affluent (AHI $127K/yr in a 3 mile ring) Atlanta suburbs. 15 yrs absolute NNN corp lease with 11yrs left. NOI $257K/yr. $3.673M. 7% cap.
3. Retail Building in Indianapolis, IN: 8,250 SF attractive retail building constructed in 2000 on 1.35 ac outparcel to Lowe’s. Adjacent to Walmart Neighborhood Market and with easy access to I-465/74. 100% leased to four tenants. NOI $87K/yr. $1.06M. 8.26% cap.
4. Walgreens in Meridian, ID: 15,120 SF drive-thru pharmacy at a signalized corner location in growing upper middle-class Boise suburbs. With good ingress/egress. Across from Fred Meyer grocery. 100% NNN leased with 3 yrs left. NOI $399K/yr. $4.987M. 8% cap.
5. Shopping Center in Missouri City, TX: 53,925 SF shopping center built in 1994 on 5 ac corner lot in affluent Houston MSA with an AHI of $128K/yr in a 1 mile ring. 94% leased with excellent tenant mix. Actual NOI $841K/yr. $11M. 7.65% actual cap. Upside potential when fully leased.
6. Retail Center in Aurora, CO: 6200 SF attractive retail center built in 2003 on .78 ac lot in affluent Denver metro. Shadow anchored by Safeway and Home Depot. Adjacent to Southland Town Center, a regional shopping mall with 16 anchor tenants. 100% NNN leased to Premier Martial Arts and CrossFit Southlands. NOI $136K/yr. $1.85M. 7.37% cap.
7. Shopping Center in El Centro, CA: 62,386 SF well kept shopping center on over 5 ac lot. Shadow anchored by Cardenas Supermarket. Adjacent to Costco. 90% leased with mostly NNN leases. Actual NOI $654K/yr. $8.9M. 7.35% actual cap. Upside potential when fully leased.
8. MOB in San Antonio, TX: 12,743 SF attractive multitenant medical office building. Adjacent to Methodist Hospital and close to University Hospital & St. Luke’s Baptist Hospital. 100% NNN leased. NOI $218K/yr. $3M. 7.28% cap.
9. Retail Center in West Palm Beach, FL: 20,664 SF retail center on 1.72 ac lot along major corridor. 100% leased. NOI $275K/yr. $3.799M. 7.25% cap.
10. Industrial in Sarasota, FL: 12,300 SF industrial building in growing and upper middle-class area. 100% leased to Sturdy Built Trailers, a family owned business since 1989. NOI $89K/yr. $1.35M 6.60% cap.
About The Properties
Transmercial is the only company in the US that offers this list of best properties between $950K to $30M in 50 states. These properties are selected from 300-400 daily listings from many commercial real estate companies, and various other sources. Each property has a brief description and a flyer. Please click here for selection criteria. Underlined names, if any, indicate safe hyperlinks that you can click for more info. For a full marketing brochure, please reply and specify the property number. Transmercial will guide you thru the whole acquisition process if needed. It will track all the issues via the “Due Diligence Summary” report until they are all resolved prior to closing.
Below are the most commonly used acronyms:
AHI: Avg. Household Income. National average is about $55+K/yr.
NOI: Net Operating Income. It’s the income after all expenses (prop taxes, ins., maintenance) paid.
NNN: Triple net lease in which tenants pay taxes, insurance and maintenance expenses.
NNN-: Triple net lease with landlord responsible for roof and structure. Used by Transmercial only.