1. Concentra Urgent Care in Kansas City, MO: 7644 SF well maintained single tenant medical office building on .86 ac lot at a signalized intersection. With easy access to I-435 with over 77,000 CPD. New roof with a 20 year warranty. 100% NNN- lease till 2024 to a national credit tenant with over 520 clinics in 44 states. NOI $104K/yr with 2.5% annual rent increases. $1.362M. 7.65% cap.
2. MOB in San Antonio, TX: 22,046 SF 2-storymedical & professional building built in 2004 in a high income neighborhood with an AHI of $118/yr in a 1 mile radius. 86% NNN leased to multiple tenants. Close to North Central Baptist Hospital. Pro forma NOI $358K/yr. $4.485M. 8% pro forma Cap.
3. Rite Aid in Derry, NH: 14,564 SF build-to-suit attractive Rite Aid pharmacy completed in 2008 on 2.28 ac lot in growing Boston MSA. 100% corp lease with over 7 years left. NOI $508K/yr. $6.159M. 8.25% cap.
4. MOB in Houston, TX: 3825 SF Class-B multitenant medical office building in upper middle-class neighborhood with an AHI of $75K/yr in a 1 mile ring. 100% NNN leased. NOI $117K/yr. $1.8M. 6.50% cap.
5. Fresenius in Columbia, SC: 7481 SF build-to-suit kidney dialysis center completed in 2019 on over 3 ac ;pt Close to I-20. 15 year NNN- corp lease till 2034 to a strong operator with over 3994 dialysis clinics. NOI $172K/yr with 10% rent increases every 5 years. $3.007M. 5.75% cap.
6. Walgreens in Kansas City, MO: 13,905 SF well maintained drive-thru pharmacy built in 1999 on 1.88 ac lot. 100% NNN- lease till 2030. NOI $337K/yr. $4.588M. 7.35% cap.
7. U.S. Renal Care in York, PA: 6,406 SF newly constructed dialysis clinic on nearly 2 ac lot in growing and high income Harrisburg metro. 100% absolute NNN corp lease to U.S. Renal Care with 335 locations. NOI $187K/yr with 10% rent bumps every 5 years. $3.12M. 6% cap.
8. Walgreens in St. Louis, MO: 18,250 SF drive-thru Walgreens renovated in 2016 on over 2 ac lot. New roof was installed in 2016. Near 337-bed St. Alexius Hospital. Visible to I-55 with over 98,000 VPD. Recent 10-year NNN- corp lease till in 2026. NOI $254K/yr. $3.772M. 6.75% cap. Note: flyer not available full package upon request.