|1. MOB in Hampton, VA: 4900 SF well maintained single tenant medical office building on over 1 ac lot. Close to 224-room Sentara Careplex Hospital. With easy access to I-64 with over 177,000 VPD. 100% corp lease with over 3 years left to Sentara Medical Group. NOI $117K/yr with 3% annual rent increases. $1.3M. 9.07% cap.
2. Lonestar 24-Hr ER in New Braunfels, TX: 7,596 SF 24HR Emergency Room built in 2017 on 1.34 ac lot in fast growing (20.47% pop growth) and high income San Antonio MSA with a MHI of $106K/yr in a 1 mile radius. New 12 year absolute NNN lease. NOI $360K/yr with 2% annual rent bumps. $5.5M. 6.5% cap.
3. Pep Boys in Indio, CA: 19,338 SF well kept auto center renovated in 2005 on 1.58 ac lot along main corridor in growing Riverside County. 100% absolute NNN corp lease with 3 years remaining. NOI $299K/yr. $4.433M. 6.75% cap.
4. Advance Auto Parts in Pleasantville, NJ: 7,000 SF single tenant retail building completed in 2001 on 1.51 ac outparcel to Sam’s Club. 100% NNN- lease till 2024. NOI $110K/yr. $1.706M. 6.50% cap.
5. Rite Aid in Yuba City, CA: 16,836 SF well performing drive-thru drug store built in 1999 on 1.60 ac lot at a signalized corner intersection. 100% NNN- corp lease till 2024. NOI $298K/yr. $4.594M. 6.5% cap.
6. Dollar General in Bakersfield, CA: 7480 SF single tenant retail building on over 1 ac lot in growing city north of Los Angeles. 15 years absolute NNN corp lease with 12 years left. NOI $143K/yr. $2.737M. 5.25% cap.
7. MOB in Glassboro, NJ: 9664 SF well kept single tenant medical office building renovated in 2004 on nearly 1 ac corner lot in Philadelphia suburbs. Adjacent to Rowan University. 100% NNN leased to Jefferson health. NOI 117K/yr. $1.495M. 7.8% cap.
8. Fresenius Anchored Center in Marietta, GA: 13,448 SF attractive retail center built in 2007 on over 2 ac lot in fast growing & high income Atlanta metro. All four units face major corridor with over 32,000 VPD. 90% leased to 8,120 SF Fresenius Medical Care, Achieve Physical Therapy Solutions and State Farm. NOI $201K/yr. $2.875M. 7.01% actual cap. Upside potential when fully leased.