1. HealthCARE Express in Texarkana, AR: 4223 SF single tenant urgent care center on .73 ac lot. Adjacent to Walmart. Close to I-30. Brand new 15 year absolute NNN lease. NOI $120K/yr with annual rent increases. $1.85M. 6.50% cap.
2. Dollar General in Texas City, TX: 8125 SF freestanding retail building completed in 2003 on .57 ac lot in Houston MSA. 100% NNN leased. NOI $67K/yr. $925K. 7.30% cap.
3. Family Dollar in Jacksonville, FL: 8,320 SF newly constructed single tenant retail building on nearly 1 ac corner lot along busy corridor. 100% NNN- corp lease till 2029. NOI $124K/yr. $1.849M. 6.75% cap.
4. HealthCARE Express in Sherwood, AR: 3523 SF single tenant medical office building completed in 2018 on .91 ac lot in North Little Rock suburbs. Brand new 15 year absolute NNN lease to a regional healthcare operator with 20 locations. $2.229M. NOI/Cap N/A.
5. Advance Auto Parts in Columbus, OH: 6784 SF well maintained auto center built in 2006 on 1.28 ac lot along busy artery with over 35,000 VPD. 100% absolute NNN corp lease till 2031. NOI $116K/yr. $1.755M. 6.65% cap.
6. Rite Aid in Waterford, MI: 11,180 SF well kept drive-thru pharmacy completed in 1998 on 1.55 ac lot in Detroit suburbs. Tenant has been at this location since 1997. 100% NNN- corp lease with over 3 years left. NOI $185K/yr. $1.989M. 9.30% cap.
7. MOB in Maumee, OH: 16,307 SF well maintained medical office building renovated in 2016 on 2.33 ac lot at a signalized intersection in Toledo suburbs. 100% leased to Toledo Clinic, ProMedica, Toledo Sleep Disorders Center and Pulmonary & Critical Care Specialist. NOI $237K/yr. $2.64M. 9% cap.
8. DaVita in Hemet, CA: 11,596 SF attractive DaVita dialysis clinic on .92 ac lot in growing San Jacinto Valley in Riverside County. 100% NNN- corp lease till 2028. NOI $284K/yr with generous 15% every 5 years. $5.412M. 5.25% cap. Note, flyer not available, full brochure upon request.
About The Properties
Transmercial is the only company in the US that offers this list of best properties between $950K to $30M in 50 states. These properties are selected from 300-400 daily listings from many commercial real estate companies, and various other sources. Each property has a brief description and a flyer. Please click here for selection criteria. Underlined names, if any, indicate safe hyperlinks that you can click for more info. For a full marketing brochure, please reply and specify the property number. Transmercial will guide you thru the whole acquisition process if needed. It will track all the issues via the “Due Diligence Summary” report until they are all resolved prior to closing.
Below are the most commonly used acronyms:
· AHI/MHI: Avg./Median Household Income. National average is about $55+K/yr.
· NOI: Net Operating Income. It’s the income after all expenses (prop taxes, ins., maintenance) paid.
· NNN: Triple net lease in which tenants pay taxes, insurance and maintenance expenses.
· NNN-: Triple net lease with landlord responsible for roof and structure. Used by Transmercial only.
https://transmercial.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/TransmercialHeader.jpg00Mariahttps://transmercial.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/TransmercialHeader.jpgMaria2020-08-31 21:40:012020-08-31 21:42:3507-16: HealthCARE Express, DaVita, MOB, Rite Aid, Dollar General, Family Dollar, Advance Auto Parts
Transmercial – Commercial Real Estate
1340 Tully Road, Suite 307, San Jose CA 95122-3055
Tel: (408) 288-5500
Fax: (408) 288-5533
M-F 8:30AM - 3:30PM PST
Sat.: by appointment
Our office is in the Tully Business Center on Tully Road.
(between Highway 101 and McLaughlin).
Click for Map