- Texas Emergency Care in Humble, TX: 8048 SF 24/7 attractive single tenant medical building completed in 2011 on nearly 1 ac lot in fast growing and affluent Houston metro with an AHI of $122K/yr in a 3 mile ring. 100% absolute NNN lease till 2027 to a strong operator with 14 locations. NOI $371K/yr with 3% annual rent increases. $4.887M. 7.60% cap.
- Walgreens in McDonough, GA: 15,110 SF well maintained drug store built in 2001 on 1.91 ac lot at a signalized intersection in Atlanta MSA. 100% NNN- corp lease till 2026. NOI $347K/yr. $4.5M. 7.72% cap.
- Concentra Urgent Care in Houston, TX: 7,000 SF recently renovated single tenant urgent care facility on .71 ac lot. Tenant has been at this location since 1996. Visible from Hwy-59 with over 313,000 VPD. 100% NNN lease till 2027 to a strong healthcare provider with 523 locations. NOI $158K/yr with a rent increase in 2025. $2.88M. 5.50% cap.
- Professional Building in San Jose, CA: 8,038 SF two-story single tenant office building renovated in 2011 on .68 ac lot in high income Silicon Valley. Across from Almaden Plaza with Costco, Ross Dress For Less and TJ Maxx. With easy access to Hwy-85. 100% NNN corp lease to Berkshire Hathaway with 3 years left. NOI $238K/yr with 2% annual rent increases. $4.499M. 5.30% cap.
- Dollar General in Fort Worth, TX: 9100 SF single tenant retail building completed in 2009 on 1 ac corner location. 15 year NNN- corp lease till 2024. NOI $102K/yr. $1.522M. 6.75% cap.
- Family Dollar in Fort Worth, TX: 8320 SF attractive single tenant retail building constructed in 2011 on 1.70 ac lot at a signalized corner location in a high income area. Along busy artery with over 30K VPD. 100% NNN- corp lease. NOI $127K/yr. $1.698M. 7.50% cap.
- Dollar General in Lewiston, ME: 9026 SF well maintained single tenant retail building completed in 2014 on 1.48 ac lot. 100% NNN corp lease till 2030. NOI $110K/yr. $1.655M. 6.70% cap.
- Rite Aid in Pico Rivera, CA: 17,933 SF Rite Aid Pharmacy built in 2008 on 1.51 ac corner lot along busy retail corridor. With multiple points in ingress/egress. In densely populated and high income Los Angeles area. 100% NNN- corp lease till 2028. NOI $632K/yr. Price reduced from $10.12M to $9.036M. 7% cap. Note: flyer not available, full brochure upon request.
About The Properties
Transmercial is the only company in the US that offers this list of best properties between $950K to $30M in 50 states. These properties are selected from 300-400 daily listings from many commercial real estate companies, and various other sources. Each property has a brief description and a flyer. Please click here for selection criteria. Underlined names, if any, indicate safe hyperlinks that you can click for more info. For a full marketing brochure, please reply and specify the property number. Transmercial will guide you thru the whole acquisition process if needed. It will track all the issues via the “Due Diligence Summary” report until they are all resolved prior to closing.
Below are the most commonly used acronyms:
· AHI/MHI: Avg./Median Household Income. National average is about $55+K/yr.
· NOI: Net Operating Income. It’s the income after all expenses (prop taxes, ins., maintenance) paid.
· NNN: Triple net lease in which tenants pay taxes, insurance and maintenance expenses.
· NNN-: Triple net lease with landlord responsible for roof and structure. Used by Transmercial only.