|1. Walgreens in Joppa, MD: 11,980 SF drive-thru Walgreens drug store built in 1998 on 4.63 ac lot at a signalized corner location in high income Baltimore MSA. Along Hwy-40 with over 26,000 VPD. 100% NNN- corp leased till 2023. NOI $270K/yr. $3.857M. 7% cap.
2. Sonic in Montrose, CO: 2,258 SF drive-in single tenant fast food restaurant completed in 1999. Along Hwy-550. Close to Walmart Supercenter. New 15-years absolute NNN lease. NOI $120K/yr with 1.5% annual rent increases. $1.715M. 7% cap.
3. Shopping Center in Lockport, IL: 54,841 SF attractive shopping center constructed in 1994 on 6 ac lot in high income Chicago MSA. 100% NNN lease with excellent tenant mix including ACE Hardware, Edward Jones, Dunkin Donuts, Subway, Planet Fitness, AT&T and more. NOI $642K/yr. $7.5M. 8.56% cap.
4. Community Center in New Baltimore, MI: 155,958 SF shopping center built in 2003 on nearly 19 ac lot in Detroit MSA. Shadow anchored by Target. 97% leased with mostly national tenants including: Anytime Fitness, Harbor Freight, Dunham’s Sports, Buffalo Wild Wings, Payless, STAPLES, CATO, Famous Footwear and Panera Bread. Mostly NNN leased. NOI $1.290M/yr. $15.84M. 8.15% cap.
5. Winstead’s Steakburgers in Leawood, KS: 4220 SF single tenant traditional restaurant on .92 ac corner lot in Kansas City suburbs. On an off/on ramp of I-435. 20 years NNN lease with 12 years left. NOI $203K/yr with 5% rent bumps every 5 years. $2.629M. 7.75% cap.
6. Auto Center in Maple Grove, MN: 13,931 SF multitenant auto center renovated in 2005 on over 1 ac lot in Minneapolis MSA. Adjacent to major shopping centers. With easy access to I-94. 100% leased to multiple tenants. NOI $138K/yr. $1.795M. 7.73% cap.
7. Retail Building in Atlanta, GA: 14,400 SF well maintained single tenant retail building on 1.70 ac lot. Visible and next to Hwy-141. 100% leased to Supermercado El Sol, a Hispanic grocery. NOI $153K/yr. $2.05M. 7.50% cap.
8. Retail Building in Greenville, NC: 14,400 SF well kept retail building on 1.27 ac lot along major retail corridor. 100% NNN leased to FastMed Urgent Care and Lumber Liquidators. NOI $296K/yr. $4.083M. 7.25% cap.
9. Wendy’s in Melbourne, FL: 2781 SF well maintained Wendy’s restaurant on 1.14 ac lot in Palm Bay suburbs. Close to Health First Holmes Regional Medical Center. 100% absolute NNN lease. NOI $100K/yr. $1.438M. 7% cap.
10.Shopping Center in Lake Worth, FL: 27,000 SF attractive shopping center built in 1990 on nearly 3 ac lot along major thoroughfare with 30,000 VPD. Adjacent to a major signalized intersection. 98% leased with good tenant mix. NOI $560K/yr. $8M. 7% cap.