1. Retail Center in Houston, TX: 28,865 SF mature retail center on over 2 ac lot with all units facing main corridor. Across from big center with dd’s Discounts and Dollar General. 88% NNN leased. Actual NOI $215K/yr. $2.495M. 8.63% actual cap. Upside potential when fully leased.
2. Apartments in Los Angeles, CA: 5952 SF consisting of eight multifamily building in densely populated area with over 1M residents in a 5 mile radius. NOI $96K/yr. $1.5M. 6.44% cap.
3. Retail Center in Miamisburg, OH: 12,538 SF beautiful retail center built in 2002 on 1.51 ac lot in growing and upper middle class neighborhood. 89% NNN leased to Scrambler Marie’s, Galaxy Nail, Charles Schwab, Namaste India and Subway. Actual NOI $205K/yr. $2.7M. 7.63% actual cap. Upside potential.
4. Retail Center in Evergreen Park, IL: 24.797 SF well maintained retail center constructed in 1993 on nearly 2 ac outparcel to Walmart and Sam’s Club in Chicago suburbs. Close to Little Company of Mary Hospital. 100% NNN leased to Shoe Carnival, Rainbow, Sally Beauty Supply, Weight Watchers and Athletico. NOI $471K/yr. NOI/Cap N/A.
5. Retail Center in South El Monte, CA: 17,173 SF attractive retail center built in 1991 on .80 ac lot along major artery in Los Angeles County. $3.99M. NOI/Cap N/A.
6. Shopping Center in Brentwood, CA: 30,439 SF eye-catching shopping center completed in 2007 on over 13 ac corner lot in Contra Costa County. Shadow anchored by CVS Pharmacy and Dollar Tree. 85% leased. Actual NOI $624K/yr. $10.4M. 6% cap.
7. Golf Galaxy in Charlotte, NC: 15,240 SF single-tenant retail building constructed in 2007 on over 1 ac lot part of a major shopping center. Close to Northlake Mall and I-77. 100% NNN lease to a strong operator with 95 locations. NOI $276K/yr. $3.455M. 8% cap.
8. Retail Plaza in New Lenox, IL: 36,839 SF attractive retail plaza completed in 2007 in high income Chicago MSA with an AHI of $105K/yr. Shadow anchored by Berkot’s Super Foods with 15 locations. 85% NNN leased. NOI $429K/yr. $4.785M. 8.98% actual cap. Upside potential.
9. Office Building in Saint Louis, MO: 25,000 SF Class-B recently renovated office building on 1.77 ac corner lot. Close to I-270. 100% leased to multiple tenants. NOI $202K/yr. $2.202M. 9.20% cap.
About The Properties
Transmercial is the only company in the US that offers this list of best properties between $950K to $30M in 50 states. These properties are selected from 300-400 daily listings from many commercial real estate companies, and various other sources. Each property has a brief description and a flyer. Please click here for selection criteria. Underlined names, if any, indicate safe hyperlinks that you can click for more info. For a full marketing brochure, please reply and specify the property number. Transmercial will guide you thru the whole acquisition process if needed. It will track all the issues via the “Due Diligence Summary” report until they are all resolved prior to closing.
Below are the most commonly used acronyms:
· AHI: Avg. Household Income. National average is about $55+K/yr.
· NOI: Net Operating Income. It’s the income after all expenses (prop taxes, ins., maintenance) paid.
· NNN: Triple net lease in which tenants pay taxes, insurance and maintenance expenses.
· NNN-: Triple net lease with landlord responsible for roof and structure. Used by Transmercial only.