1. Surgery Center in Pasadena, TX: 12,144 SF well maintained single tenant surgery center on nearly 3 ac lot in fast growing Houston suburbs. This is a sale leaseback investment. New 15 year absolute NNN lease. NOI $333K/yr with 2% annual rent increases. $4.77M. 7% cap.
2. MOB in Buford, GA: 5331 SF Class-B multitenant medical office building completed in 2000 on .37 ac lot in Atlanta MSA. 100% leased to Smile Moore and Oral & Facial Surgery Associates with 20 locations. NOI $102K/yr. $1.458M. 7% cap.
3. Family Dollar in Rocky Mount, NC: 8320 SF single tenant retail building constructed in 2012 on 1.41 ac lot. 100% NNN- corp lease till 2025. NOI $104K/yr. $1.35M. 7.70% cap.
4. MOB n Rancho Cordova, CA: 5,000 SF Class-B attractive single tenant medical office building built in 1999 on .51 ac lot in fast growing Sacramento suburbs. This is a sale leaseback investment. New 10 year NNN lease to Sunrise Orthodontics. NOI $150K/yr with 2.5% annual rent increases. $2.608M. 5.75% cap.
5. MOB in Vallejo, CA: 56,991 SF 2-story multitenant medical office building completed in 1990 on over 3 ac lot in San Francisco Bay Area. Close to Kaiser Permanente. 99% leased to multiple tenants. $15M. NOI/Cap N/A.
6. Dollar General in Fort Worth, TX: 9100 SF well kept single tenant retail building built in 2009 on 1 ac corner lot. 15 year NNN- corp lease till 2024. NOI $102K/yr. $1.522M. 6.75% cap.
7. Family Dollar in Fort Worth, TX: 8320 SF well maintained dollar store built in 2011 on 1.70 ac lot in a fast growing area. 100% NNN- corp lease till 2021. NOI $127K/yr. $1.698M. 7.50% cap.
8. Medical Strip Center in Cape Coral, FL: 14,965 SF attractive multitenant medical strip completed in 2007 on 1.28 ac lot in Fort Myers suburbs. Shadow anchored by a center with Belk & Dollar Tree. 100% leased to multiple tenants including U.S. Renal Care. NOI $225K/yr. $3.75M. 6% cap.
About The Properties
Transmercial is the only company in the US that offers this list of best properties between $950K to $30M in 50 states. These properties are selected from 300-400 daily listings from many commercial real estate companies, and various other sources. Each property has a brief description and a flyer. Please click here for selection criteria. Underlined names, if any, indicate safe hyperlinks that you can click for more info. For a full marketing brochure, please reply and specify the property number. Transmercial will guide you thru the whole acquisition process if needed. It will track all the issues via the “Due Diligence Summary” report until they are all resolved prior to closing.
Below are the most commonly used acronyms:
· AHI/MHI: Avg./Median Household Income. National average is about $55+K/yr.
· NOI: Net Operating Income. It’s the income after all expenses (prop taxes, ins., maintenance) paid.
· NNN: Triple net lease in which tenants pay taxes, insurance and maintenance expenses.
· NNN-: Triple net lease with landlord responsible for roof and structure. Used by Transmercial only.
https://transmercial.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/TransmercialHeader.jpg00Mariahttps://transmercial.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/TransmercialHeader.jpgMaria2020-09-30 22:00:012020-09-30 22:01:1608-18: Surgery Center, Medical Strip, MOB, Family Dollar, Dollar General
Transmercial – Commercial Real Estate
1340 Tully Road, Suite 307, San Jose CA 95122-3055
Tel: (408) 288-5500
Fax: (408) 288-5533
M-F 8:30AM - 3:30PM PST
Sat.: by appointment
Our office is in the Tully Business Center on Tully Road.
(between Highway 101 and McLaughlin).
Click for Map