1. MOB in Land O Lakes, FL: 7100 SF Class-B single tenant medical office building completed in 2007 in middle-class Tampa metro. Part of Offices Of Devonwood, an attractive condominium office park. Along Hwy-54 with over 45,000 CPD. 100% leased with over 5 years left to WellMed with locations in TX & FL. NOI $150K/yr with 2% annual rent increases. $1.9M. 7.94% cap.
2. Hooters in Rockford, IL: 4,309 SF well maintained casual dining restaurant constructed in 2000 on 1.23 ac lot at a signalized intersection. In a high income area with an AHI of $85K/yr in a 3 mile radius. Shadow anchored by The Home Depot. Tenant has been at this location since 2001. 100% absolute NNN lease till 2026. NOI $130K/yr with 10% rent bumps every 5 years. $1.793M. 7.25% cap.
3. Egg Basket Pancake House and Restaurant in Streamwood, IL: 5,298 SF single tenant highly rated restaurant built in 1993 on .74 ac outparcel to Walmart. 100% NNN leased till 2025. NOI $107K/yr. $1.533M. 7% cap.
4. Neighborhood Center in Mesa, AZ: 69,627 SF attractive shopping center completed in 2005 on over 10 ac corner lot anchored by Bashas grocery. In fast growing Phoenix MSA. 95% leased with excellent tenant mix including restaurant, medical, retail and professional tenants. NOI $1.212M/yr. $13.852M. 8.75% cap.
5. Retail Center in Chula Vista, CA: 12,481 SF well maintained retail center built in 1991 on 1.37 ac lot in San Diego suburbs. At a major signalized corner intersection. Across from Target and close to Walmart and Costco. 100% leased with excellent tenant mix including Wingstop, Planned Parenthood, TitleMax and Cricket Wireless. NOI $811K/yr. $10.95M. 7.41% cap.
6. Shopping Center in New Orleans, LA: 27,193 SF retail center renovated in 2013 on 6.79 ac lot. Close to I-10. 100% leased to eight tenants including Dollar Tree. With mostly NNN leases. NOI $337K/yr. $3.75M. 9% cap.
7. Retail Plaza in Lilburn, GA: 35,134 SF well maintained shopping center on 5.48 ac corner lot in fast growing Atlanta metro. 96% leased to retail and medical tenants. NOI $355K/yr. $4.8M. 7.41% cap.
8. Shopping Center in Wichita Falls, TX: 71,658 SF retail center renovated in 2003 on over 9 ac lot. Across from Sikes Center Mall with Dillard’s, JCPenney, and Movie Theater. 100% NNN leased to T.J. Maxx, Ross Dress For Less & Shoe Carnival. NOI $674K/yr. $8.65M. 7.80% cap. Buyer to assume $5.7M loan at 4.72% interest rate.
9. Retail Center in Memphis, TN: 28,758 SF attractive retail center built in 1998 on 3.50 ac lot. Adjacent to a major artery with over 36,000 VPD. 100% leased to multiple tenants. NOI $281K/yr. $3.5M. 8.05% cap.
10. Strip Center in Pittsburg, CA: 7997 SF mature retail center along main thoroughfare in growing Contra Costa County. Close to Hwy-4. 100% NNN leased to Ruby Lounge, Javir Market, Hair Salon and Taqueria. NOI $114K/yr. $1.595M. 7.21% cap.