1. MOB in Land O Lakes, FL: 7100 SF Class-B single tenant medical office building completed in 2007 in middle-class Tampa metro. Part of Offices Of Devonwood, an attractive condominium office park. Along Hwy-54 with over 45,000 CPD. 100% leased with over 5 years left to WellMed with locations in TX & FL. NOI $150K/yr with 2% annual rent increases. $1.9M. 7.94% cap.
2. Hooters in Rockford, IL: 4,309 SF well maintained casual dining restaurant constructed in 2000 on 1.23 ac lot at a signalized intersection. In a high income area with an AHI of $85K/yr in a 3 mile radius. Shadow anchored by The Home Depot. Tenant has been at this location since 2001. 100% absolute NNN lease till 2026. NOI $130K/yr with 10% rent bumps every 5 years. $1.793M. 7.25% cap.
3. Egg Basket Pancake House and Restaurant in Streamwood, IL: 5,298 SF single tenant highly rated restaurant built in 1993 on .74 ac outparcel to Walmart. 100% NNN leased till 2025. NOI $107K/yr. $1.533M. 7% cap.
4. Neighborhood Center in Mesa, AZ: 69,627 SF attractive shopping center completed in 2005 on over 10 ac corner lot anchored by Bashas grocery. In fast growing Phoenix MSA. 95% leased with excellent tenant mix including restaurant, medical, retail and professional tenants. NOI $1.212M/yr. $13.852M. 8.75% cap.
5. Retail Center in Chula Vista, CA: 12,481 SF well maintained retail center built in 1991 on 1.37 ac lot in San Diego suburbs. At a major signalized corner intersection. Across from Target and close to Walmart and Costco. 100% leased with excellent tenant mix including Wingstop, Planned Parenthood, TitleMax and Cricket Wireless. NOI $811K/yr. $10.95M. 7.41% cap.
6. Shopping Center in New Orleans, LA: 27,193 SF retail center renovated in 2013 on 6.79 ac lot. Close to I-10. 100% leased to eight tenants including Dollar Tree. With mostly NNN leases. NOI $337K/yr. $3.75M. 9% cap.
7. Retail Plaza in Lilburn, GA: 35,134 SF well maintained shopping center on 5.48 ac corner lot in fast growing Atlanta metro. 96% leased to retail and medical tenants. NOI $355K/yr. $4.8M. 7.41% cap.
8. Shopping Center in Wichita Falls, TX: 71,658 SF retail center renovated in 2003 on over 9 ac lot. Across from Sikes Center Mall with Dillard’s, JCPenney, and Movie Theater. 100% NNN leased to T.J. Maxx, Ross Dress For Less & Shoe Carnival. NOI $674K/yr. $8.65M. 7.80% cap. Buyer to assume $5.7M loan at 4.72% interest rate.
9. Retail Center in Memphis, TN: 28,758 SF attractive retail center built in 1998 on 3.50 ac lot. Adjacent to a major artery with over 36,000 VPD. 100% leased to multiple tenants. NOI $281K/yr. $3.5M. 8.05% cap.
10. Strip Center in Pittsburg, CA: 7997 SF mature retail center along main thoroughfare in growing Contra Costa County. Close to Hwy-4. 100% NNN leased to Ruby Lounge, Javir Market, Hair Salon and Taqueria. NOI $114K/yr. $1.595M. 7.21% cap.
About The Properties
Transmercial is the only company in the US that offers this list of best properties between $950K to $30M in 50 states. These properties are selected from 300-400 daily listings from many commercial real estate companies, and various other sources. Each property has a brief description and a flyer. Please click here for selection criteria. Underlined names, if any, indicate safe hyperlinks that you can click for more info. For a full marketing brochure, please reply and specify the property number. Transmercial will guide you thru the whole acquisition process if needed. It will track all the issues via the “Due Diligence Summary” report until they are all resolved prior to closing.
Below are the most commonly used acronyms:
· AHI/MHI: Avg./Median Household Income. National average is about $55+K/yr.
· NOI: Net Operating Income. It’s the income after all expenses (prop taxes, ins., maintenance) paid.
· NNN: Triple net lease in which tenants pay taxes, insurance and maintenance expenses.
· NNN-: Triple net lease with landlord responsible for roof and structure. Used by Transmercial only.