1. Retail Center in Concord, NC: 15,625 SF well maintained retail center completed in 2003 on 3.43 ac corner lot in Charlotte MSA. 100% leased to multiple tenants including Dollar Genera, Jackson Hewitt and Boost Mobile. NOI $147K/yr. $1.909M. 7.75% cap.
2. MOB in Fort Collins, CO: 3384 SF attractive single tenant medical office building adjacent to a busy corner location in growing Denver metro. 10 year NNN- lease with over 9 years left to Smile Doctors Braces with over 160 locations in 14 states. NOI $108K/yr with 3% annual rent bumps after 5 years. $1.542M. 7% cap.
3. Retail Center in Tomball, TX: 15,580 SF under construction retail center on 2.38 ac lot in affluent Houston suburbs with a MHI of $107K/yr in a 3 mile radius. 100% NNN leased out and ready for delivery by Spring 2020. NOI $406K/yr. $5.8M. 7% cap.
4. MOB in Dallas, TX: 27,942 SF single tenant medical office building built in 2004 on 3 ac lot along busy artery with over 38,000 VPD. New 10 year NNN- lease. NOI $558K/yr with 2% annual rent increases. $6.985M. 8% cap.
5. Shopping Center in Tulsa, OK: 53,994 SF attractive shopping center renovated in 2004 on over 5 ac lot. With easy access to Hwy-169. 78% leased with good tenant mix including O’Reilly Auto Parts, Citi Trends, Allstate Insurance and AT&T. 291K/yr. $3.759M. 7.75% cap.
6. Office Building in Boise, ID: 43,305 SF Class-A two-story multitenant office building remodeled in 2018/2019 on 2.78 ac lot in a high income area with a MHI of $100K/yr in a 1 mile ring. 100% leased to multiple tenants. NOI $514K/yr. $6.86M. 7.50% cap.
7. MOB in Las Vegas, NV: 18,757 SF Class-B two-story multitenant medical office building constructed in 1999 on 1.29 ac corner lot. Close to MountainView Hospital. Near Hwy-95 with over 200K VPD. 82% NNN leased to four tenants and only one vacancy. NOI $537K/yr. $7.3M. 7.36% cap.
8. Jack in the Box in Bend, OR: 2370 SF drive-thru fast food restaurant built in 2009 on .52 ac corner lot. 100% absolute NNN leased with over 10 years left to an experienced franchisee. NOI $168K/yr. $2.3M. 7.34% cap.
9. Retail Plaza n Tamarac, FL: 84,655 SF consisting of three attractive retail buildings at a major retail corridor in Fort Lauderdale suburbs. With over $3M in capital improvement including a new roof, new facade, new parking and lighting, landscaping and more. Key Tenants: Planet Fitness, La Colonia Medical Center. NOI $1.146M/yr. $15.7M. 7.30% cap.
10.Rite Aid in Antioch, CA: 16,708 SF recently remodeled drive-thru drug-store on nearly 2 ac lot at a signalized corner location in high income Contra Costa County. 100% leased. NOI $303K/yr. $4.998M. 6.07% cap.