|Daily Best 10 Commercial Properties|
1. Mountain Mikes Pizza in Alameda, CA: 2500 SF well maintained single-tenant retail building on .28 ac lot in high income (AHI $90K/yr in a 1 mile ring) San Francisco Bay Area. Tenant has been at this location since 2007. 100% NNN leased with 1 yr left. NOI $69K/yr. $1.2M. 5.77% cap.
2. Shiekh Shoes in Humble, TX: 10,677 SF single-tenant retail building on nearly 1 ac lot in fast growing Houston suburbs. Adjacent to Ross Dress from Less and across from 1,200,000 SF Deerbrook Mall. With easy access to I-69. This is a sale and lease-back investment. New 15 yrs NNN lease to a strong operator with 140 stores. NOI $256K/yr with 10% rent bumps every 5 yrs. $3.416M. 7.50% cap.
3. Chesterbrook Academy in Richmond, VA: 5181 SF well kept daycare facility in affluent residential neighborhood with an AHI of $104K/yr. 100% NNN lease with 5 yrs left. NOI $87K/yr with rent increases. $1.25M. 7% cap.
4. Retail Centers in various cities in TX: 8625 SF retail center built in 2004 and 7932 SF retail center built in 2003 in a fast growing Houston suburbs. $4.6M.
5. Shopping Center in Lino Lakes, MN: 20,528 SF attractive shopping center built in 2003 on over 4 ac lot in affluent Minneapolis MSA with an AHI of $119K/yr in a1 mile ring. 93% leased. NOI $224K/yr. $3.1M. 7.25% cap.
6. Strip Center in Phoenix, AZ: 5618 SF well maintained strip center constructed in 2001 on .58 corner lot at a signalized intersection. Across from Phoenix VA Health Care Systems Hospital. 100% leased. NOI $121K/yr. $1.9M. 6.40% cap.
7. Retail Center in Eau Claire, WI: 17.200 SF retail center on 1.50 ac lot along busy corridor. Across from Target Menards. Close to Walmart Supercenter, Oakwood Mall and with easy access to Hwy-53. 90% NNN leased. Actual NOI $192K/yr. $2.75M. 7% actual cap. Upside potential when fully leased.
8. Mixed-use in Lancaster, CA: 10,898 SF consisting of three retail/office buildings on .85 ac lot at a hard corner location in growing Southern California. With easy access to Hwy-14. NOI $120K/yr. $1.9M. 7% cap.
9. Retail Center in Blaine, MN: 9200 SF attractive retail center built in 2007 on 1.50 ac lot in Minneapolis suburbs. Across from Walmart and Lowe’s. NOI $196K/yr. $2.2M. 8.95% cap.
10. MOB in Cincinnati, OH: 14,720 SF multitenant medical office building on .67 ac lot. Close to Mercy Health Hospital. 84% NNN leased to seven tenants. Actual NOI $108K/yr. $1.1M. 9.90% cap.
David V. Tran
Chief Investment Advisor. CA BRE# 00969014
Transmercial — Commercial Real Estate Investments
408-288-5500 ext. 201, 408-288-5533 (F)